Monday, March 24, 2014

Ratnyvarosh: Character Creation (Part 2): Classes - Bards and Jesters

Bards (and Jesters)
Human bard player characters are considered Bachelors of Arts from the Bardic Academy of Ratnyvarosh. They are assumed to have completed their apprenticeship and early studies and are traveling the world as journeymen. The Bards of Ratnyvarosh are the primary historians of the town, reciting great epics of heroes past and joining parties of adventurers to chronicle the next generation of greatness. Elven bards are assumed to have progressed from the intense one-on-one tutoring under a Great Minstrel and are currently wandering the lands to learn new music and compose songs based upon their travels. Bards are unchanged from the Adventures Dark and Deep Players’ Manual.


Jesters (only playable by humans) learn their craft from the highly secretive (and paranoid) Jester’s Guild. They look to keep a monopoly on mirth in Ratnyvarosh, and while they don’t get involved in every joke made within the walls, anyone who looks to start making a living at comedy will often be given one invitation to join the guild. One. No one knows what they do with the people who defy them, but they are rarely seen again. Jesters are unchanged from the Adventures Dark and Deep Players’ Manual.

1 comment:

  1. DR EMU YOU ARE REALLY GREAT. I WILL KEEP COMING TO YOU WHEN EVER I NEED YOUR HELP.
    WEBSITE: HTTPS://EMUTEMPLE.WORDPRESS.COM 
    WHATS APP: +2347012841542

    I want to thank DR EMU for the wonderful work he done for me and my family, i was having a serious breakup with my ex but when i contacted him for help he brought him back to me with his historical powers, and also helping me to get a job, since he cast his spell for me things has really be good to me and since i know him my husband has been faithful to me, well i will say that this man is a really great spell caster that every one must contact for help, if you are facing breakup or marriage problem just contact this man for help he will help you settle everything with his power, please contact him on his email: emutemple@gmail.com once you contact him all your problems will be solve.

    ReplyDelete